Monday, March 8, 2010

Telling mom 'n' dad to F**** OFF!!!!

So, blogging is definitely NOT my strong point. Proof? I haven't blogged since October. So, telling mom and dad to fuck off. I have recently moved in with my fiance. Mom 'n' dad? Christian and pissed. Me? Christian and laughing. Honestly, I believe in free say and free will. I turned 18 just 45 minutes ago. My parents kicked me out because I packed boxes. Luckily, I was packing so I could move in with Noelle, the mysterious love of my life.

I'm going to college right now, but can I truly call college punk? Going to school is like buying into the system, but what if you're going to school so you can better yourself, and have a greater impact when you tell good ol' uncle Sam to fuck himself. What if you're going to school to wreck havoc, or going to school to use the government's money, and thus fuck your fellow Americans up the ass.

Enjoi.

No comments: